The NHS App
The Surgery would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
First time users can often get set up quickly and easily without the need to come into practice to show ID.
ID confirmation and access is all managed by the NHS App team, not the practice.
What does the NHS App do?
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- *book and manage appointments at your GP surgery (if enabled)
- *order repeat prescriptions
- *view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
* Only if services are available via you GP Practice. Some services may require additional verification.