Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
You can now book your Flu vaccine appointments . Use your NHS APP or speak to reception.
You are eligible if you:
- are 65 and over (including those who will be 65 by 31 March 2024)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection due to a weakened immune system, such as someone living with HIV, someone who has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
Covid vaccinations are not avaialble at the surgery, but are available at Evans pharmacy next door. Please call 119 or visit https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/covid-19-services/covid-19-vaccination-services/book-covid-19-vaccination/ to book an appointment at Evans or one of the other vaccination sites.
Admin Queries - Fit Notes, Prescriptions, Tests Results, Referrals etc..
Our new service allows you to access advice and request assistance, online.
Please do not use this for appointment requests, as they will be rejected.