!!Important Medications Notice!!
- Prescription regulations and guidelines have not changed
- We are not accepting early requests
- We will not allow bulk or over-ordering medication
- We will not extend the duration of your prescription
We are making every effort to enable easy prescription ordering, even if you are in self-isolation.
As of 16 March 2020 (coronavirus related)
To order a repeat prescription, please either:
- Request online (If you wish to set up online services, please click here)
- Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In some cases, telephone orders may be accepted. This may not be possible for patients who have a long medication list and those who are unsure of the medications they want to order.
To limit infection spread and unnecessary contact with people or the practice, paper requests for repeat prescriptions have temporarily been suspended, again to avoid the spread of the virus and you will not be able to collect your prescription from the surgery.
We will electronically send your completed prescription to your nominated pharmacy. If you do not have a nominated pharmacy, we will send your prescription to EVANS PHARMACY (next door).
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOUR PRESCRIPTION SENT TO EVANS, PLEASE ASK YOUR PREFERED PHARMACY KNOW - THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SET YOUR PREFERENCE FOR YOU.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with your preferred pharmacy nomination.
EVANS Pharmacy are continuing to offer free home delivery for patients. Alternatively, your nominated community street warden may be able to arrange collection/delivery.
If you do have to come into the surgery, remember to use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the building or wash your hands in the patient toilets.